The CE Group’s Spring 2021 internship positions have been filled. We will be welcoming applicants for our Summer 2021 program beginning in March. For more information about our internship program, please contact Nicole Colwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a CE Group intern, you will:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of a variety of aspects in the event, marketing and communications and creative services industries.
- Develop an understanding of practical applications of theories and concepts learned in university courses (ie: event planning, communications, public relations, marketing classes).
- Develop an awareness of jobs available within the field and acquire competencies directly related to these jobs.
Compensation: College course credit; with occasional paid staffing opportunities
Length: Flexible hours within semester according to school calendar
Requirement: 15 – 20 hours/week
Reports To: Events Director and Project Manager for specific events
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Attend conference calls, meetings and site visits with project managers and take detailed notes
- Contact and coordinate vendors for events via email or phone calls
- Represent CE Group in a professional manner
- Maintain project related documents with detailed information such as site maps, RSVPs, lists, run of show, check requests, meeting notes, concept decks, etc.
- Research various project aspects, as needed
- Prepare, inventory and gather supplies
- Assist in project close outs and post event activities by gathering timesheets, invoices, hand writing thank you notes, distributing surveys, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong, personable customer service and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results while balancing multiple projects
- Strong time-management skills, as well as flexibility
- Must be able to work with a team, communicate well, and function within a virtual office environment