H-E-B Quest for Texas Best Finale
Services Provided: Event & Production Management
H-E-B’s Quest for Texas Best is an annual private event that brings together H-E-B sourcing managers and buyers with local businesses competing for a chance to be named H-E-B’s Primo Pick. The winner’s product is featured on store shelves across Texas.
The three-day event features an info session for finalists, a casual reception for H-E-B partners and finalists and two judging days with a panel of seven Texas judges in a Shark Tank scenario, where local businesses compete for the Grand Prize.
- Managed and booked lodging for H-E-B partners, 25 finalists and judges
- Full event production of the casual reception, to include A/V, rentals, décor and entertainment
- Coordinated with Houston Food Bank for judging days
- Point of contact for 25 finalists from start to finish for finalists competition – i.e. finalist packet with guidelines, deadlines, tips, site maps, etc.
- Rental list of more than 300 cutlery items
- More than $70,000 is given away to the top four winners
Working with the CE Group to coordinate the H-E-B Quest for TEXAS Best Finals for the past three years has exceeded my wildest description of what GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and TRUE PROFESSIONALISM would look like. Viviana Durand and Lesley Watts along with their amazing team have helped us execute a huge event that has an impact state wide. Their expertise and years of experience along with their attention to detail, their tireless pursuit of excellence and their passion to making the 25 nervous finalists feel incredibly special, honored and pampered is greatly valued. I just couldn’t image how we would have pulled off such a program without their involvement.Throughout the entire planning process, the CE Group remained an organized and reliable partner, one that we look forward to have the pleasure of working with again as we execute future years of H-E-B Quest for TEXAS Best.
- Jody Hall (H-E-B Director of Sourcing, H-E-B)