Corner Store Country Run 2016
Services Provided: National Sports & Events Marketing
Fun for a Cause! Corner Store Country Run
The Corner Store Country Run is a national 5K fun run complete with a post-race country fair that raised funds for Big Brothers, Big Sisters, their national charity partner as well as other local children’s charities. Since its inception, the Country Run has raised $4.6 million for children’s charities across the U.S.
The Country Run boasts about having the best post-race celebration complete with a live rockin’ band, carnival games and prizes, face painting, beer garden, food vendors and sponsor activations where participants enjoy giveaways and samples.
The national 5K fun run has taken place in U.S. cities including: Denver, CO; Lehigh Valley, PA; Syracuse, NY; Little Rock, AR; Phoenix, AZ; Fort Worth, TX; Katy, TX; Round Rock, TX and its grand finale in San Antonio, TX that included a cocktail reception to thank the sponsors prior to race day.
The CE Group handled:
- Overall project management to logistically produce all nine events, including venue and date selection, full event production (A/V, rentals, décor and entertainment), food and beverage management, on-site registration, detailed budgets, Run of Show and scheduled all event components in order to assemble the best team of contractors and vendors
- Sponsorship management to develop sponsor package, oversee registration and the planning and fulfillment of opportunities for sponsors
- Worked closely with individual sponsors to execute logistics for activations in the country fair at each event
- Volunteer coordination to oversee the planning, registration and fulfillment of volunteers for each event
- Course management to oversee all race registration, course planning and logistics for each race including, packet pickup, and onsite registration
- Produced all event deliverables for the Country Run including race t-shirts, finisher ribbons, backpacks, sponsor signage, way-finding signage, large-scale custom inflatables, stage backdrop and stage signage, and start/finish line banners.
“The CE Group is not just another vendor, they are a true partner and an integral part of the Corner Store Country Run’s blue ribbon success!” – Kim Lubel (CST Brands Chairman of the Board, President and CEO)