Case Studies › Toll Road 183A Grand Opening
- Event and Production Management
San Antonio Cocktail Conference
Jan 16th, 2014 - Jan 19th, 2014
San Antonio Cocktail Conference is a chance for cocktail aficionados, sponsors and newcomers to drink and dine together while enjoying tastings, parties and classes. Proceeds benefit HeartGift San Antonio and ChildSafe.
Mar 30th, 2014
Síclovía turns San Antonio’s streets into safe, fun places for pedestrians to walk, bike, jog or walk their dog. A variety of free activities, sports and programs are available along the route in order to inspire fitness and healthy lifestyles.
Any Baby Can's Walk for Autism
Apr 12th, 2014
Any Baby Can’s Walk for Autism funds community awareness programs and raises donations for the Monarch Academy, Brighton Center and The Arc of San Antonio. Participate in the Walk for Autism to spread awareness in San Antonio!
Positive vibes in every detail
Create a family-friendly festival in celebration of the toll road opening to create goodwill among the neighbors living next to the road.
- Developed day long activites that were attractive to families in the local neighborhoods
- 5K run and children’s race
- Opening ceremony featured parade of Power Wheels operated by children on the road
- Vendor booths and free activities
- Bar-b-que lunch
- Rides and inflatables
- Live headlining entertainment and roving magicians
- Estimated attendance 5,000
- All local media outlets covered the event