Case Studies › Toll Road 183A Grand Opening
- Event and Production Management
H-E-B Excellence in Education
May 3rd, 2014
The H-E-B Excellence in Education Awards celebrate public school professionals whose leadership and dedication inspire a love of learning in students. This is the largest monetary recognition program for educators in Texas.
Lake|Flato 30th Anniversary
May 10th, 2014
One of San Antonio’s premier architectural firms celebrates their 30th anniversary in 2014 in Kyle, Texas. Lake|Flato’s work has been recognized with over 150 national and state design awards.
May 26th, 2014
Conceived by Uptown Dallas, Inc., Uptown will host Dallas' first large scale Ciclovía on Memorial Day 2014, when this free event brings together neighbors to enjoy Dallas' premier urban neighborhood like never before!
Positive vibes in every detail
Create a family-friendly festival in celebration of the toll road opening to create goodwill among the neighbors living next to the road.
- Developed day long activites that were attractive to families in the local neighborhoods
- 5K run and children’s race
- Opening ceremony featured parade of Power Wheels operated by children on the road
- Vendor booths and free activities
- Bar-b-que lunch
- Rides and inflatables
- Live headlining entertainment and roving magicians
- Estimated attendance 5,000
- All local media outlets covered the event