Case Studies › Tamales! at Pearl
- Event and Production Management
Bringing the spirit of authentic Mexico to the winter holidays of San Antonio by cooking up hot, warm tamales for all your friends & family.
- Vibrant colors of Mexico cascaded over the historic Pearl Brewery on Saturday, December 7th, 2013 for the fourth annual ¡Tamales!
- Chicken, beef & pork tamales marinated the air for over six hours as nine bands of unlike flavors entertained the damas y caballeros.
- Guests followed the papel picado & piñatas lining the streets to a different part of the Pearl site, giving the Mexican culture an even larger, lively exposure.
- To prepare for the cold weather, the CE Group set up warming huts throughout the festival’s footprint for guests to warm their inner-Mexican soul.
- In the children’s area, movies, arts, crafts, & giant imagination blocks only livened the Christmas spirit. Reindeer food was made by all children to guide the reindeer to their homes on Christmas Eve.