Case Studies › Meatopia
- Event and Production Management
Meatopia – Indulging into a MEAT FEAST
Treat the meat lovers of San Antonio to an extravaganza of whole pigs, cows, and lamb necks cooking over open flames from some of America’s most renowned meat experts.
- Beginning in New York, then to London, and on to San Antonio, the CE Group treated the city to a smoky, flavorful air surrounding the talented chefs of Meatopia at the historic Pearl Brewery on Saturday, November 2nd and Sunday, November 3rd, 2013.
- For the Saturday seated dinner, known as Beefsteak, the CE Group transformed the Pearl Stable into a family-style served feast of steak & root beer glazed vegetables paired with beer & spoil-yourself whiskey cocktails.
- On Sunday, the CE Group selected a wide range of eclectic & cultural musicians to entertain on four stages throughout the Pearl to keep the atmosphere vibrant and guests dancing.
- The Pearl’s notable Stable was open for VIP access all day with wine tasting, ice sculptures, a VIP experience from six chefs, paired with a VIP swag bag filled with meat goodies & accessories.
- The CE Group provided flaming creativity to give the modern cooking era a touch of Texas and a dash of San Antonio putting San Antonio on the culinary map.
Today’s food-driven events are becoming more complex with each passing trend, and a successful one hinges on the details. The CE Group is the secret weapon behind San Antonio’s one of a kind culinary gatherings like Meatopia and Tamales! at Pearl. Exhibiting boundless problem solving skills, vast industry resources and creativity, The CE Group possesses the ability to make the most daunting events fun to plan and flawless to attend.